- Do you want to get more work on freelance websites?
- Do you want to work from home and are considering online freelancing?
- Have you lost more online freelance jobs and your motivation is at an all time low?
- Are you struggling to build up a client-base?
- Are you new to freelance websites?
- Do you have difficulty writing proposals?
If you answered “Yes!” to any of these questions, then this is the book for you.
If you are a seasoned freelancer, it is probably time to change your approach for improved success.
If you are new to it all, then don’t waste the time, money and enthusiasm trying to figure everything out, it’s easy to start off on the right footing with this book.
Step-by-step you will be guided through:
- How to create a profile that shines.
- How to put together top-notch proposals.
- Success strategies for job bidding and using freelance websites.
Along the way you will learn processes for:
- Creating catchy names and taglines.
- Choosing the right online freelance jobs.
- Assessing clients on freelance websites.
- And more.
There are examples for each stage and process and you will be able to download an editable proposal template from FreelanceWise.
More than 100 pages (nearly 20,000 words) of pure knowledge.
Who’s it for?
- Any type of freelancer (programmers, graphic designers, writers.etc.)
- New-comers to freelance websites.
- Seasoned online freelancers.
- Anyone who wants to learn about how to write proposals and profiles.
- Freelancers who want to succeed online.
Transform yourself in the online freelance workspace.
Buy now and get The Resume Workbook for FREE!
Include an outstanding resume in your proposal and create double impact!